Brand new in box, never used, Silver...
Battery, charger, everything...
They are anywhere from $100-$200 on ebay, I'll take $80 or best offer...
Brand new in box, never used, Silver...
Battery, charger, everything...
They are anywhere from $100-$200 on ebay, I'll take $80 or best offer...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Alright, how bout $50 ????
It is a Sim-Card Phone, like T Mobile
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Will it work with Alltel?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will it work with Alltel? </div></div>
Nope different network, it is a GSM and Alltel is CDMA.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Oh well...cuz if it would it was sold...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I talked to Neutral last night and was gonna take it myself till I found this out.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks